According to the National Association 2013 Member Profile Report:
- The typical broker had 12 transactions in 2012 compared to 10 in 2011.
- The typical agent had total sales volume of $1.5 million in 2012.
- Most reported having 1 transaction involving short sale or foreclosure in 2012.
- The typical member has 13 years of experience
- Realtors with 16 years or more experience had a gross median income of $57,300 (31% more than the average) compared to $9,700 for Realtors with 2 years or less experience.
- The median business expense rose in 8.4% 2012 to $4,900, up from $4,520 in 2011.
- The typical Realtor is a 57 year old white female who attended college and is a homeowner.
- Realtors spent a median of $200 to maintain a website in 2012.
- Most commonly found information on those websites was information about the Realtor and their own listings.
- 12% reported having a blog while 56% reported using social media.
- Members typically brought in four (4) inquiries and 4% of their business from their website.