Heritage Wake Forest, one community in the Greater Raleigh’ area with most stable real estate values; but that’s only one reason to call Heritage home.
Aside from the wonderful amenities, Heritage Wake Forest is a very unique neighborhood in that it truly offers something for everyone. From townhouses to estate homes and everything in between, this neighborhood provides its residents with a relaxing and enjoyable place to live.
In the last 30 days here is what happened:
- 35 homes sold!
- 39 additional homes went under contract!
- The average days on market is 111 with the average sales price at $332,211
Search Heritage Wake Forest Homes for Sale
For more information about Heritage Wake Forest Homes for Sale, visit our website. It is this month’s featured neighborhood on the home page.
Friends, family or guests will enjoy this neighborhood and amenities such as the golf course, multiple swimming pools with a water slide, lazy river, tennis, hiking, biking, walking trails, neighborhood parks, and even a pond with fishing pier.
Contact us with all of your questions. We are here to help!
Marc Iafrate, MBA
Capital City Real Estate Group – Keller Williams Realty
- Raleigh Real Estate – it’s NOT a buyers market (theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- Restoration Company vs. Contractor/Repairman – 5 things to consider(theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- $7,500* Down Payment Assistant for Raleigh North Carolina first-time home buyers(theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- Buyers Receive up to 3.5% Toward Closing Costs from Fannie Mae!(theraleighmortgageguy.com)