Of course that’s the bad news and we knew that was coming since shortly after the June 9, 2009 explosion killed three employees and a contractor.
So lets focus on the good news that’s worth SHOUTING;
Strategic Behavior Health recently announced that it plans to build a 92 bed $12 Million self contained Youth Facility for children aged 6 – 17. The facility plans to eventually staff up to 250 people with average salaries of $50,000. With 250 people coming to Garner to work, some may decide to live here too and that will certainly help to ease any pressure that the Garner real estate market may have been feeling with the local impacts on its economy.
- Raleigh Real Estate – it’s NOT a buyers market (theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- Scotty McCreery’s Pals Thought ‘American Idol’ Was ‘A Far-Fetched Idea’(mtv.com)
- Restoration Company vs. Contractor/Repairman – 5 things to consider(theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- Garner prepares for ‘Idol’ homecoming celebration (charlotte.news14.com)
- $7,500* Down Payment Assistant for Raleigh North Carolina first-time home buyers (theraleighmortgageguy.com)