According to the USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Development Program and under the Section 502 program,
Housing must be modest in size, design, and cost. Houses constructed, purchased, or rehabilitated must meet the voluntary national model building code adopted by the state and HCFP thermal and site standards.
New Manufactured housing must be permanently installed and meet the HUD Manufactured Housing Construction and Safety Standards and HCFP thermal and site standards.
Existing manufactured housing will not be guaranteed unless it is already financed with an HCFP direct or guaranteed loan or it is Real Estate Owned (REO) formerly secured by an HCFP direct or guaranteed loan.”
In order to For a client to use the USDA program they must purchase a home within USDA’s lending area. Click here for the website to check property eligibility.
Ricardo Cobos is a Mortgage Loan Officer in Raleigh North Carolina expertly assisting financing homes with no money down using USDA Guaranteed Rural Development Loans and Down Payment Assistance Grants.
Call or email your USDA Rural Development Questions
(919) 526-0183, I’m here to help!
- USDA Lending Tip; Eligible Homes Locator Map (theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- Buyers Receive up to 3.5% Toward Closing Costs from Fannie Mae! (theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- $7,500* Down Payment Assistant for Raleigh North Carolina first-time home buyers (theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- Underwriting Tip – Recent Storms and Floods (theraleighmortgageguy.com)
- HELP FOR HOMEOWNERS – HARP extended thru 2012 (theraleighmortgageguy.com)